Terms & Conditions
- Some flowers and plants maybe harmful or poisonous. If you require further information before submitting an order please conatact us using the contact details on our webpage.
- All Products are subject to seasonal availability. In the event of any supply difficulties, we reserve the right to substitute a product of equivalent value and quality without notice.
- In the event that we are unable to supply the Product or any substitute product to you at all, we shall notify you as soon as possible as is reasonably possible and shall reinbuse your payment in full and in any event no later than 30 days after the intended delivery date.
- During order submission you shall be required to provide us with your personal details,including accurate postcode,together with those of the
intended recipient and all necessary payment details. We accept payment by most credit and debit cards. By clicking on the complete order button on the order form, you are consenting to be bound by our terms and conditions and appearing anywhere on the online site.
- We do not deliver on Sundays or Public Holidays.
- Please ensure you enter the correct details for delivery addresses,so as not to delay in the order being delivered on the required day.
- Please ensure your contact details are correct so we can contact you if a problem arises.
- Deliveries to a location where third parties are involved, such as offices, hotels etc, the signature of any person authorised to accept delivery on behalf of the organisation shall be accepted as proof of delivery to your chosen reciepient. We are only responsible for delivering against signature to the address you quote or an imminient neighbour if no one is at home. We regret that where goods have been correctly delivered we can not accept responsibility if the intended reciepient has moved, or lives elsewhere and the actual received refuses or fails to return item or items.
- Where the driver is unable to find someone to accept delivery they will either deliver to a neighbour and leave a card with information with this or leave a card at the address for the recipient to arrange collection from the shop. If there is a safe place to leave the item the driver will use their discrection to leave the item.
- No preferred time is available for deliveries unless a funeral time when delivering to a funeral director.
- Orders can be cancelled up to 4 days before the intended delivery date.
- To cancel or amend your order, please contact us using the details on the web site page.
- You are entiltled to cancel any payment at any time where fraudulent use has been made of your credit or debit card by another person not acting on your behalf of you or as your agent and to be recredited by us to the extent that such sums are not reimbursed by the card issurer in such circumstances.
- In the event you are not satisfied with the Online services any complaints should be addressed to:
Make my day flowers Limited
69 High street, Alton, Hants GU34 1AB
- Because of the perisable nature of the Products and in order to assist in resolving any complaints quickly, we advise you to make a complaint with 1 working day of the date of delivery or intended delivery of your purchase.
We reserve all rights to the supplement and amend the Terms and Conditions on which you are permitted access to the Online site and/or the online service from time to time. We will post any changes on the Site and its is your responsibility as a customer to review the Terms and Conditions on each occasion you access the Online service or Online site, Changes will be effective 5 hours after posting of any such change and all subsequent dealings between you and us shall be on the new terms and conditions.
Additionaly we reserve the right to suspend, restrict or terminate access on the Online site and or the Online Services for any reason at any time.
We shall ensure that we comply with the requirement of all current data protection legislation including, withour limitation, The Data Protection Act 1998 (as replaced, modified or re-enacted from time to time). We shall only use personal data received from you for the purpose of fulfilling our obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
A person who is not a party to the agreement between you and us has no rights under the Contracts ( Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any of these Terms and Conditions but this does not affect any right or remedy which exsists apart from that Act.
If a payment has been made in error, please contact Make my day flowers on 01420 80289. Refunds are made at the manageress’ discrection.